Get the EU POPs Data You Need
Collecting and analyzing EU POPs compliance data from your business and suppliers is tough. Our solution allows you to provide any product information available; Full Materials Declarations (FMDs), Bill of Materials (BOMs), safety data sheets, lab test reports, and more. Our platform then takes the information and rolls it up to give you real-time reports on your EU POPs compliance status. We give your suppliers the flexibility to provide a variety of documents to ease the burden of reporting and allow you to get timely data.
The Source Intelligence EU POPs Compliance Solution
POPs Regulation in Europe
- Prohibit or restrict production, marketing, and use of POPs
- Minimize environmental release of POPs byproducts
- Impose strict safety management of stocks
- Ensure sound waste management practices
What Substances are on the EU POPs List?
The EU POPs list is comprised of 30 substances across four annexes subjecting them to specific measures and/or reporting requirements.
- Pesticides and insecticides
- Shellfish or wild-caught fish due to pollution
- Poultry and eggs
- Medical devices
- Fire-fighting foam
- Many consumer goods