Get the AD-DSL Data You Need
The Aerospace and Defense Declarable Substances List (AD-DSL) is a list of approximately 1,200 product-related substances Aerospace & Defense companies can use as the basis to collect data for various compliance declarations that directly affect them. To make sense of the ever-evolving regulatory landscape, A&D companies can turn to the AD-DSL to sort out data collection priorities, increase supply chain transparency, and eliminate supply chain disruptions by proactively addressing changes in the supply chain that may impact regulatory compliance.
- Communicating with customers
- Communicating with manufacturers & suppliers for safe handling and hazards
- Meeting regulatory requirements in other global compliance programs
- Adopting a risk-based approach to managing high-risk chemical replacements
- Prioritizing the need for finding alternative materials.